The C64-games available through this
site are assumed to have no commercial value. If a
specific game's copyright holder wishes us to remove
the software, then please contact post(a)c64x(dot)se,
and we will take immidiate action.
Commando: C64 manual
I. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
For playing on a COMMODORE 64, Commando requires:
* Disk Drive
* Composite Color Monitor or TV (color preferred)
* 1 or 2 Joysticks
II. GETTING STARTED
If you are using a COMMODORE 64:
* Turn on your monitor or TV.
* Turn on the disk drive. Wait until the red light goes out.
* Insert your Commando disk into the disk drive, label side up. Close
* Turn on the computer.
* When you see the READY prompt on the screen, type: LOAD "*",8,1
* The title screen will appear, followed by a computer-controlled
* Press "Fire" button on joystick to begin.
As the crack shot Commando, your mission is to move forward into enemy
territory. You must destroy the enemy and their base by passing
through the Iron Walls.
IV. GAME PLAY
* Use the joystick to maneuver your soldier.
* Press the "Fire" button to shoot. Press the Space Bar on the
keyboard to throw grenades.
* Dodge all bullets and grenades.
* Trees and other obstacles can be used for cover.
* Do not fall into rivers or ponds. Beware of trucks and jeeps; they
will ram into you.
* Pick up enemy grenades in boxes and use them against the enemy.
(Each box contains 1 grenade.)
* Win Bonus points by rescuing prisoners, destroying the enemy leaders,
and destroying the enemy headquarters.
Klicka här för att gå tillbaka till Commodore 64 Commando.
Kom igång med spelet!
Spela Commando direkt i din webläsare: Klicka her!